For 1 week only we are offering the Trend H/JIG/C Skeleton Hinge Jig for the low price of just £179.95 plus vat.The easy to use two part jig comes complete with a carry case.
- It is easy to use with minimal setting-up time, completing the job both accurately and quickly.
- Used on-site and in joinery shops to increase productivity with excellent results.
- Fully adjustable apertures for fire door requirements and renovation work.
- No need for marking out in the conventional way.
- Quick and simple to set-up as the hinge is used as the pattern.
- Clean and accurate recesses are achieved every time. Suitable for timber based doors & square butt hinges.
- Use with a light duty plunge router with 1/4 inch collet.
- Long reach router cutter required, 12mm diameter with 70mm overall length.
- Adjustable edge guides with preset for hinge of 20mm, 25mm and 30mm
- Unibase may be needed.
- Patent No. GB2285410, GB1106608.1
- T4EK router requires a ref. UNIBASE or special guide bush ref. GB/T4/160.
- 3 x Hinge sliding aperture block assemblies
- 4 x Bradawls (short blade)
- 1 x 16mm guide bush
- 1 x Carry case